Letting Go is Not giving up, But Accepting what cannot be – Although it seems at first sight that the world comes to us, we must let go of evil so that good things come to us
Letting go is the most natural process of life. However, it is complex and one of those who cause us the most suffering.
- break a relationship.
- Losing a loved one.
- Change habits.
- Change of work.
- leave our place of residence.
These are all remote controls that we will experience at some point in our life cycle. This is something for which no one has prepared us and we are learning almost “by force”.
No magic formula can help each of us better deal with the situation.
These are situations characterized by detachment, by emotional pain that, if not properly managed, can lead to depression, for example.
However, we offer some essential tools to help you. These are simple reflections that will help us to have some light in these moments of complexity.
Free to Accept
If we think about it for a moment, we will realize that the act of “letting go” is that eternal music that lives in the background in our lives.
We must understand that these words, made public, are not exclusively associated with pain, loss or suffering. Sometimes giving up is a way to make us a little happier.
- Let what is hurting us is giving priority to well-being.
- Letting go that hurts us is gaining health and regaining your personal balance.
- Getting rid of restrictive habits, thoughts and attitudes are gaining opportunity and development.
It should be remembered that “letting go”, letting go or letting go is also an opportunity to renew oneself and to continue to develop as people, and Letting Go is Not giving up, But Accepting
However, as we know, on other occasions, it involves a goodbye difficult to know how to manage with integrity. Let’s see what are the best strategies to deal with it.
Give from time to time: beautiful things will reappear
When we lose something or leave someone or leave it, we feel that a door has been closed for us. We believe that this loss announces the end of the world.
In fact, we will believe it for at least two or three months. This is the moment when the natural process of mourning takes place.
- The emotional relief, support, and assumption that the reality of the situation will help us.
Now, it must be understood that “letting go” is also an insurmountable act of courage. Because no one can cling to suffering or pain. So Letting Go is Not giving up, But Accepting
- When you lose someone, you have to “let go”, “let go”.
- This natural farewell process also allows us to continue, not to mention what we left behind, but brave enough to smile again.
We have to spend time on time. It is quite possible that nothing is ever as before, but that which is different does not imply that it is “necessarily bad”. On the contrary, we can give way to new happy and beautiful situations.
You have to let go of what you do not want to stay, which does not fit
There are moments in our lives where we observe that nothing changes. We even dream that all those who are with us will not leave us, even if he does not love us anymore. It is not enough.
- We must not forget that there is no greater source of suffering than denial. We can not close our eyes to a collapsing reality that we are trying to hide.
- We must give up what is no longer enough, otherwise, we will live in a painful and uncertain lie that no one deserves.
- You must be brave and face the reality. If they do not want us, we should not ask for charity or “extend it a little longer”. These are all direct attacks on self-esteem.
Sometimes, even if it seems incredible, giving up what is no longer maintained is a way to find better things.
Life will teach you who to fight and who you’d better give up
In this intense process of letting go, freeing us from what hurts us, those who do not like us or those who do not like us, we open an interesting procedure in which we discover everything that really matters.
- It does not matter if there are very few lefts.
- It does not matter if there are only four people at your side.
- It does not matter if there are two interests in which you have decided to focus.
If that’s what makes you happy, if it’s those people, those things that really enrich your mind and your heart, then all the detachment you’ve done will be worth it.
Remember what you left behind were key elements. Letting Go is Not giving up, But Accepting, All that is experienced is important. Although none of these things are part of your destiny, this is part of your personal story.